§ 1 Introduction
This Terms and Conditions lays down rules for the use and operation of ijustmadelove.com Internet service ("Service"). Terms and Conditions define the rights and obligations of users ("User") of the Service, and the rights, duties and responsibilities of the entities having the right to keep and administer the services made available via the Service. Each user willing to use this Service is required to comply with the provisions of these Regulations ("Rules").
§ 2 Definitions
- Services - Internet service available at ijustmadelove.com http://www.ijustmadelove.com.
- Administrator - the owner of the Service, which is Sharq sp z o.o. based in Warsaw, ul. Poetów 10G/12 entered into the National Court Register under no. 0000317826 and the identification number ID 141615241.
- User - a person over the age of 18 years, which in any way use the Site.
- Registered User - A user who successfully established an Account in the Service by obtaining a login and password allowing to log in to the Service.
- Account - accessible to the Registered User after registering (giving e-mail address and password) in the Service, through which the Registered User introduces and manages data, descriptions, photos and other elements associated with the Service.
- Profile - group of information, photos and other data, which is part of the Account representing a Registered User, voluntarily placed and made available to other Service Users.
- Login - Individual and unique Registered User name, which he has been chosen by Registered User upon registration.
- Profiles Database - a collection of data, information and other content provided voluntarily by all Registered Users, which are collected and processed in an orderly fashion in the computer system by the Administrator with the consent of a Registered User, to provide service by the Service.
- Map - ready component provided by Google through the Google Maps API, on which Service Users add markers.
- Marker - computer image placed on the map to mark place where you practiced sex.
§ 3 Basic information and technical terms and conditions of use
- To properly and safely use the Service it is necessary to have equipment allowing the use of the Internet, web resources and the browser with cookie enabled option.
- Service Administrator is not responsible for any damages resulting from Users actions violating this technical terms and conditions.
- The administrator uses cookie files to collect information related to the proper use of the Service by its users. Cookies allow to:
- identify Registered User's computer, for the purpose of identifying probability that the Registered User account is used by a person who inputs correct data. Registered User can decide to remove access data to the Account before making use of the Service as well as while using it, by disabling the option "remember login", available when logging in to the Service. If this option is deactivated, the access data to the Account will be automatically removed from the Service after closing the Internet browser.
- gathering non-personalized traffic data in the Service for daily, weekly, monthly and annual use of the Service. These data are stored in the Service for a period of 1 year.
§ 4 Registration
- Access to all the functionality of the Service is achieved through the creation of the Account.
- To create an Account, User must register.
- To register successfully it is necessary to have an active e-mail address.
- The registration and Account activation procedure is gradual, via e-mailbox, and designated Service sites. User actions required for successful registration are described on every step of the registration procedure.
- The creation and usage of the Account under the terms and conditions of these Rules is equal to the acceptance of these Rules.
§ 5 User Rights and obligations
- Inputting and uploading the text, images and other materials to the Service, User states that:
- He/she has all the rights and the consent required by law to ensure that these materials can be published on the Site and will not cause a breach of any third party rights.
- Personal data, image and other information, comprising the Profile, are provided to the Service voluntarily, and are made public within the Profile voluntarily, which means that access to these data will have an unlimited range of Internet users, but does not apply to: email account, password, activation codes or other sensitive access data, provided by User in order to expand the available functions of the Service (the mobile phone number, mailing address).
- Registered User bears full legal responsibility for the accuracy of the data given in the Registration and all content, including the information made public in his/her profile.
- Registered User must enter his/her real data in the Account and update them if they change.
- User must refrain from any action likely to adversely affect the operation of the Service.
- User must refrain from actions that could compromise the privacy of other Users. In particular, it is unacceptable to collect, process and distribute of information of other Users in any other way than that provided in the Rules.
- It is forbidden to use the Service for any purpose other than in accordance with the nature and purpose of the Service. In particular, it is not allowed:
- Distribution of pornographic content.
- Practicing commercial activities, advertising, and promotion.
- Sending unsolicited commercial information.
- Taking of any action by which a person or entity making it can affect Users, as well as actions to the detriment of Users, the Administrator or other any third parties.
- Publicizing content on any Site of the Service that infringes Polish or international law.
- Using of the Service in a way that distorts its operation.
- Using of any materials contained in the Site for any purpose other than only to the extent permitted use.
- User may not, without the written consent of the Administrator assign or waive rights and obligations of these Regulations.
- Persons whose image is placed on the photographs not part of Registered User Profiles are structural image elements of the Service and does not imply that they are Users.
§ 6 Rights and obligations of the Administrator
- The Administrator must ensure that the service is operated on a continuous basis.
- In case where the data contained in a Registered User profile does not meet the provisions of the Regulations, the Administrator is authorized to modify or delete them without any obligation to provide reasons for these actions.
- The administrator has all rights to photos and graphics appearing on pages in the Service.
- The administrator has the exclusive right to determine the contents of the Service, in particular, to modify, and remove the contents and functions of the Service, and to the transfer of rights to the Service.
- Administrator shall not be liable for:
- Users use of the Service in a manner inconsistent with the provisions of the Rules.
- Information and other content published on the Site by Users, including information given upon registration by a Registered User that are inconsistent with the facts, incomplete or outdated.
- The location and content of the Map Markers placed by Users.
- Any effects of the use of information obtained by User through the Service.
- Unauthorized use of third party data (including images) contained in the user profile.
- Any damage caused by the breach by Users - in connection with the use of the Service - the rights of third parties.
- Technical problems or limitations occurring in the hardware used by the User, which prevents User use of the Service and services offered through the Service.
- The distortions caused by force majeure or unlawful interference of Users or third parties.
- The loss of the Service data stored in Administrators computer systems, due to equipment malfunction, dysfunction of the Internet, the loss due to actions of third parties.
- content of ads displayed in the Service.
- Any other damage caused by failure to comply with the terms of these Regulations.
- Administrator reserves the right to:
- Partial or total exclusion of the Service operation time due to its modernization, without prior notification to the users.
- The anonymous publication of the content targeted by Users to the Service team, and address issues related to the operation of the Service (FAQ), given advice and others.
- The use of all the levels of Service operation including internal mail system to engage in commercial activities, advertising, and announces among the Registered Users and third parties with the consent of the Service User.
- Make successful transfer in whole or in parts of any of its rights and obligations associated with the Service.
- The administrator does not guarantee the accuracy of the location and content of the Markers placed by Users on the Service.
§ 7 Account
- One person can hold a maximum of one account on the Service.
- Registered User has the ability to access, update and delete their data. If data necessary to register or login to the User Account are deleted, Registered User loses the ability to use the Service.
- If found by the Administrator, that Registered User violates the provisions of the Rules, the Administrator can lock the Account or the individual services of the Service. The Administrator will unblock blocked account or other services when the Registered User performs actions indicated by the Administrator.
- Account may be removed by the Administrator without any notification, if the Administrator finds that:
- User Account violates the provisions of the Rules.
- The Registered User is not logged onto the Service for a period of 12 months.
- The profile contains contact information such as a Registered User's telephone number, mailing address, e-mail address, website address, IM number or username.
- The contents, including images, forming a Registered User profile contains illegal content, especially images of pornography, violence, discrimination or drugs.
- The Registered User Profile is a trade offer, and was created for promotional purposes, advertising and / or any other conflicting with the objectives of the Service.
- Registered User has more than one Account.
- Registered User did not accept the changes in the Rules.
- Registered User did not perform actions necessary to unlock Account, given by the Administrator within 3 months of blocking Registered User's Account or any individual services of the Service.
- Registered User completed the Profile contrary to the mission and vision of the Service.
§ 8 Privacy
- By registering for the Service, the Registered User agrees to dispose of the personal data by the Administrator under the terms of these Regulations.
- Processing of information relating to Registered Users, including the ones having the nature of personal data shall be done in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 about Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with amendments.) And the Law of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item. 1204 as amended)..
- Registered Users personal data will be stored within the Service, for a period no longer than is necessary, given the scope of the consent given by a Registered User under these Rules or by a period of not more than the implementation of the Service, and will then be removed from the system.
- All information and data provided by the person registering on the Service are voluntary, and providers of this content agree to for their processing by the Administrator to provide Service services to the Registered Users. The Administrator collects the data and information on the Registered Users only to provide proper operation of Service services.
§ 10 Final Provisions
- Administrator has a right to change Rules at any time and for any reason. Changes will be published on the Service as a unified text of the Rules, together with information about their update.
- Information about changes in the consolidated text of the Rules and Regulations will be forwarded to Registered User during the first log in to the Account. As part of this information, the Registered User will be required to declare whether it accepts the amendment of the Rules. At the request of a Registered User Administrator will provide Rules in a way that allows the acquisition, playback and consolidating the contents of the Rules through the communication system, which is used by Registered User.
- Lack of acceptance of changes in the Rules will result in a possibility of removing a Registered Users Account.
- The provisions of these Regulations shall be subject to Polish law. In matters not regulated by these Regulations provisions of the Civil Code and other laws shall apply.
- The Administrator stipulates that the Service and any materials contained herein and information, in particular texts, navigation solutions, selection and arrangement within the Service presented content, logos, graphics, interactive applications, audio and video materials are the subject of exclusive rights of Administrator.
- Regulations shall enter into force on 15 March 2010